Monday, March 3, 2008

burning down the house

I'm sure everyone has began pre-heating their oven to find that there was something in it. This happened to me recently. Normally, after detecting some odd smell, I would open the oven to find a pizza box but this day was special. I opened it up to find a project that Ava had made at church .......... a beautiful creation of construction paper and images of Jesus. The edges were curled, turning black and very close to bursting into flames. We almost burned down our house with Jesus!!!!! Ahhhh!


Another quick tid-bit for those who don't appreciate our wonderful feline friend ....... the cat. As I am writing this I am watching Ava play tea party with Pippin. He has a full bowl of food and water yet he is happily slurping up the water Ava has put in a tea cup and nibbling at the cat food on the saucer. CATS ROCK!!!!

No comments: